New rules for temporary residency in VN
17:36 | 01/02/2012
VGP - The Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have jointly issued Joint Circular No. 01/2012/TTLT-BCA-BNG dated on January 3 on new regulations and procedures of temporary residence card (TRC) in Việt Nam.

Illustration photo

Under the new joint circular, foreigners applying for a TRC shall submit a dossier to the Immigration Department or Police Immigration Office at the provincial level.

The dossier must include: Application for TRC (Form No N7A); information document of the foreigner requesting TRC (Form No N7B); passport; and documents proving the purpose of residing in Việt nam , e.g., a work permit, certification as the head of a representative office, member of a board of management, or other equivalent documents.

A TRC shall be granted for each individual under Form N8 attached to the joint circular.

The joint circular takes effects 45 days from the date of signing./.

  Reader opinion
Turn off Vietnamese typing Automatic typing Telex VNI VIQR  
Fullname Email address